Terms & Conditions
These T & C’s are all encompassing and include the ‘Juice Study Course’ and the ‘Juice Master Class’ either as individual components or combined to create the ‘Juice Master Academy’
The ‘Juice Study Course’ is an online course covering 4 modules: Introduction to Biology, Anatomy & Physiology, Fundamentals of Nutrition and Juicing and Health. The course information and exams are all on-line, however in addition, you will need to buy or download the course books/material required to support the course, details found at www.juiceacademy.com.
The ‘Juice Master Class’ is a complete course with everything available on-line. Both courses have on-line exams (should you wish to take them). If you successfully pass the Juice Study Course and The Juice Master Class you will become a ‘Natural Juice Therapy Practitioner’.
To access the Course:
The ‘Juice Study Course’ and the ‘Juice Master Class’ content is all accessed on-line via www.juicemasteracademy.com. Once you have purchased and set up an account, you can log in and access the information step by step, to take you through the ‘Study Course’ and or ‘Master Class’.
If you successfully complete the ‘Juice Master Academy’ (the ‘Juice Study Course’ and the ‘Juice Master Class’), you will be recognised as a ‘Natural Juice Therapy Practitioner’ (NJTP) and will receive a certificate to validity this achievement.
The course content remains at all time the intellectual property of Juice Master and cannot be copied, distributed, shared, passed off or sold in any way.
*Please note as this is an educational course there is no VAT. Prices may vary during promotional periods.
Due to the nature of this course; the immediate access to all of the on-line material and its ability to be easily copied, there is no refund available on this course. Our course materials are classified as digital content by the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agreed to waive your legal rights to cancel the course and receive a refund within 14 days. We therefore have no legal obligation to refund course fees under any circumstances. Our refund policy is legally binding. It does not affect your statutory rights.
However as a measure of good will, we operate a 7 day cooling off period, in which you can receive a refund minus a £50 administration fee on any fees paid. All refund requests must be received within 7 days from registering for the course in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and Promotion:
On completion of the Juice Master Academy, you are an NJTP. However, what you will NOT be able to do is use the ‘Juice Master’ or ‘Jason Vale’ name in anyway whatsoever to advertise or promote your business, this also includes ALL Juice Master intellectual property including, but not limited to branding, logos and recipes. By completing this course you can in no way claim that you are affiliated with Juice Master or are an employee / representative of Juice Master. However, you CAN promote that you have completed the Juice Master Academy, which has been accredited by the CMA (The Complimentary Medical Association, which is a UK organisation). Juice Master cannot endorse, recommend or have any quality control or approval over any business, product or event you may organise.
All students that successfully complete the Juice Master Academy, will automatically have their name, email, telephone number and website (if applicable) added for free to the www.juicemasteracadmy.com website. If you do not wish to be added, please notify us at email@example.com. If you would like to be a ‘featured practitioner’ with an additional photograph (of you or your business) and up to 60 words of text, then this will be charged at £50 plus vat to be featured for 12 months. You will be invoiced annually and if at any time you no longer wish to continue with this, please email us to notify us.
Below you will find a variety of statements that you can choose from to use (in their entirety and format) on your website or any promotional or marketing material, when referencing your NJTP qualification. If you have an alternative that you would like to use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“As a Natural Juice Therapy Practitioner, I have successfully completed The Juice Master’s Academy. This is a comprehensive course covering Biology; Anatomy & Physiology; Nutrition and Juicing. The course is accredited by the CMA (complimentary medical association) and ‘Juice Master’ is registered and recognised as a school of Natural Juice Therapy. I am however an independent therapist, I do not work for Juice Master.”
“As a Natural Juice Therapy Practitioner, I have successfully completed The Juice Master’s Academy. This is a comprehensive course covering Biology; Anatomy & Physiology; Nutrition and Juicing. I am however an independent therapist, I do not work for Juice Master.”
“I have completed the ‘Juice Master’s Academy’ course and as such I am a Natural Juice Therapy Practitioner. I do not work for Juice Master, however I am available for juice talks/demos; one to one consultation, face to face or over the phone; to run a juice bar at your event or other juice related activities”.
“After studying Jason Vale’s comprehensive Juice Master Academy, I am delighted to be a Natural Juice Therapy Practitioner. The course involved an in-depth study of Biology; Anatomy & Physiology; Nutrition and Juicing. The course is accredited by the CMA (complimentary medical association) and ‘Juice Master’ is registered and recognised as a school of Natural Juice Therapy. I am however an independent therapist, and I do not work for Juice Master.”
As a NJTP who is practicing, i.e. including but not limited to: consulting, demonstrating, supplying juices etc, you must have professional indemnity insurance and public liability insurance (in the UK, we recommend Balens or Towergate). This is a legal requirement and is in your interest in the event of a claim due to professional negligence or personal injury. We also recommend that all UK practitioners become a member of the CMA.
Business cards/letter heads and marketing material:
Once you are a qualified NJTP you will be able to use the following NJTP logo on your marketing material:
Jane Thomas (i.e. your name) – Natural Juice Therapy Practitioner.
Your contact details
No reference to Jason Vale or Juice Master
‘Practicing’ as a Therapist:
You cannot set up in business as a NJTP exchanging information for financial gain unless you are qualified having completed the Juice Master Study Course and the Juice Master Class. Any student found to be doing this will be removed from the course immediately with no refund.
If you have your own website, it must contain a disclaimer indemnifying Jason Vale and Juice Master against all liabilities in connection with your site. The disclaimer must clearly state that you do not represent or work for Juice Master, but are an Independent Natural Juice Therapy Practitioner and that the information contained on this site is not authorised or approved by Jason Vale or Juice Master.
If you make, distribute and or sell juices you must seek approval from your local environmental health and also obtain your basic food hygiene certificate.
- The information on this website and our ‘Juice Master Study Course’ and the ‘Juice Master Class’ (combinedly known as the ‘Juice Master Academy’), is provided for educational use only.
- Jason Vale and Juice Master are not doctors or licensed medical care providers and have no expertise on diagnosing, examining or treating any medical conditions.
- We endeavour to ensure that all information provided on this site and in the Juice Study Course and Juice Master Class are accurate to the best of our knowledge. We are committed to bringing you the most up to date information, however, we make no guarantee that the information on the course and on this site is free from errors or omissions, nor is it the most recent on any particular subject.
- The information provided on this site is to be used as a tool to develop our students understanding of juicing and its nutritional benefits and not as a tool to diagnose, treat or claim to cure any ailment or disease.
- We endeavour to provide a high level of information on the Juice Master academy, which should be reflected in successfully passing the course, however beyond this point, the practitioner is solely responsible to maintain this acquired competency and continue to acquire knowledge and skills that are appropriate in being an active practitioner. This will release Juice Master from any liability, action and claims of whatsoever nature in connection with, or arising from any such information, instruction or advice, given by any student or ex-student, whether directions given during the Juice Study Course/Juice Master Academy are followed or not.
- The information found on this site and in the Juice Study Course/Juice Master Academy is not intended to constitute professional medical advice or as a substitute for medical advice or represent a health claim. Consult with your doctor and advise your clients to do the same before acting on any of the information found on this site or on the Juice Study Course/Juice Master Academy.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our sites without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our sites are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We do not take any responsibility for anyone who uses any information found on this site or in the Juice Study Course/Juice Master Academy for their own or that of a third persons benefit and who suffers any ill health or negative consequences as a result of this information.
- Use of the information found on this website is done so at the visitors own risk and Jason Vale and Juice Master are not liable for any loss, ill health, injury or damage incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, that may result from using that information.
- All testimonials and claims about the effects of juice therapy are the views of the individual and are not scientifically proven or endorsed or approved by Jason Vale or Juice Master.
- Juice Master is not responsible for the content of any third party websites that are linked to this site. These links are provided for convenience only and do not imply an endorsement of these sites or the products they sell or the information they provide.
- We are the owner of all intellectual property rights on this site, in the material published on them and the information throughout the course. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The code of conduct for ‘Natural Juice Therapy Practitioner’
The School of Natural Juice Therapy was designed to educate people to become independent Natural Juice Therapy Practitioner (NJTP). It is imperative that all NJTP deliver high quality, factual information and advice in a caring and professional manner. All NJTP who decide to actively practice, i.e. including but not limited to: consulting, demonstrating, supplying juices etc, must adhere to the following Codes of Conduct.
- Make the wellbeing and health of your client your first concern, treating them as individuals and providing them with factual advice.
- Provide a high standard of practice and care at all times. Be open and honest, act with integrity and act in a professional manner in running your business.
- Be personally accountable for actions and omissions in your practice, and must always be able to justify your decisions.
- Always act lawfully, whether those laws relate to your professional practice or personal life.
- Respect your clients right to confidentiality.
- Share with your client, in a way they can understand, the information they want or need to know about their health.
- YOU MUST NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WHATSOEVER DIAGNOSE A CONDITION OR DISEASE, NOR SHOULD YOU CLAIM TO CURE ANY DISEASE, ILLNESS OR CONDITION WITH JUICE THERAPY, YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR.
- You must advise your client to always seek approval from their doctor or healthcare professional before embarking on a juicing regime
- You must inform the School of Natural Juice Therapy without delay if you believe that you, a colleague or anyone else may be putting someone at risk, or giving bad advice.
- You must ensure that you gain consent from the client before you begin any Juice Therapy consultation/advice.
- Ensure you have adequate insurance (see Terms and Conditions)
Use the best available evidence
You must keep your knowledge and learning up to date to ensure any information and advice you give is based on the best available evidence at the time.
Keep your skills and knowledge up to date
You must continue to study and learn in order to have the knowledge and skills for safe and effective practice.
You must take part in appropriate learning and practice activities that maintain and develop your competence and performance every 12 months through the accreditation of recognised CPD (continuous professional development).
Keep clear and accurate records
You must keep clear and accurate records of the clients you have, the dates, the assessments you make and the advice you provide.
You must ensure all records are kept securely and confidentially
Act with integrity
You must demonstrate a personal and professional commitment to equality and diversity.
You must adhere to the laws of the country in which you are practicing.
You must inform the School of Natural Juice Therapy if you have been cautioned, charged or found guilty of a criminal offence.